Please pray for me. I am not feeling well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me. I am not feeling well and something is very wrong. Please pray miracle healing. Thank you very much.
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### Since 12 days I m not feeling well my head is heavy and today I m feeling of pee often.kindly pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
257
Please pray for me. I am having heart palpitations. I can't breathe well. I am sweating a lot. My head is aching. I can't sleep. I need your prayers people of God.
Replies
8
Views
238
Pls pray for me .I have alot going on and is very stressful and hard to move on. I am so worried Pls pray all go well as I can't take more
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom