please, pray for me i am in terrible pain, evil spirits... thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie12

Beloved of All
please, pray for me I am in terrible pain, evil spirits...

thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
152
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
185
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom