Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my better half. He has low motivation for over a year, doesn't want to go anywhere, and either watches educational things on TV/Youtube or plays video games. He does help around the house and cook dinner several times a week. However, he has ADHD and i don't know how to remind...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to be motivated at my job. I am a hard worker who likes to help and stay busy. I am thankful for the position it's a good foot in the door with a good salary. I am blessed to have survived several rounds of layoffs since last year and this year as well. God is truly a miracle...
Replies
Views
Many prayers needed for my job. I am thankful to God that I've survived several rounds of layoffs. He is definitely a miracle worker! The job brings more provision than I've ever made, yet it wasn't the job that they told me it would be. I am used to being a manager, supervisor and leading a...
Replies
Views
I am asking prayer that God would reveal and give me wisdom regarding my current relationship with a guy I have known for almost six years. We have been friends for 5 and a half years. This year we just begin dating and it seems like I can’t trust him. I don’t know why but just something about...
Replies
Views
Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety. Finally...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom