Please pray for me, I am having lots of stomach problems

james24614

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me, I am having lots of stomach problems and I have a gallbladder surgery scheduled soon. thank you and God bless. ###.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

###, may the healing hand of God touch you this very hour. And be sure to let us know the day/time of surgery, that we may hold you up at that time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a colonoscopy June 18 for really severe stomach problems. I am petrified of what could be found (colon and colorectal cancer, obstruction, dysplasia, etc.). I pray it's an infection or colitis flare, nothing cancerous or requires surgery because I have other health issues, and I pray...
Replies
12
Views
245
Hi please pray for over both of my kids ### & ###. ### has not been eating as much & losing weight she tries to eat n feels sick stomach pains after. Pray over her health please in Jesus name that her health be restored to good health & she will gain her weight back . ### is starting school 8th...
Replies
10
Views
341
Hi, I am requesting prayer for pain in the right side of my stomach with nausea symptoms. I've had this in the past and God relieved me of the symptoms. Please pray. Thank you and may God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom