Please pray for me, I am a missionary for ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, I am a missionary for 24 years and now I am worried about some things that need to be resolved in my life.

We need money to pay our bills, we need some things we don't know how to have this money, but I know God's know.

So we need His direction and peace.

Please, we need our help in that.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
183
Please pray for ### to call to deliver me some food for a strict diet (stomach virus). I am ### days practically only on double baked bread and tea. I have no strength for shopping. And give me wisdom should I offer this person money for it and how much. Thank you all!!❤️
Replies
5
Views
270
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom