Please pray for me. God has give me a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StacyTrustJesus

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. God has given me a dream 'vision'. I'm praying for genuine, sincere, Kingdom supporters to come forth in my life. Lord, I'm asking You, so send those who are able to help me bring this 'dream' to pass. People of 'faith' and 'wisdom'. Please pray a prayer of agreement with me, that God will supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. For His promise is: And God is ABLE, to do abundantly more than anything we could ever ask or think. God is Able to make ALL grace abound toward me, for this 'calling' and 'work' having ALL sufficiency in all things to 'see' this 'dream' come to fruition. Please pray for my safety and well-being. Recently became homeless and jobless. Lord, I don't know why You would give me such a dream and desire 'to see' a church built, when I don't even have a safe place to live nor job. God, I need to move big, in my life, in JESUS name. Please help me 'see' my path, that You have for me. Please Lord, send the right people into my life, those that have a true, pure heart toward you LORD. Please give me favor, for this calling to be fulfilled in my life, for YOUR purpose and will to be done. Lord, You said, the 'just' shall live by faith. And Father, help me operate in the measure of faith, You have given me, to pray these people into my life that will undergird me, and walk with me, concerning the 'vision' You gave me. Lord, I need miracles to take place. Father, please send intercessors to pray me through. Jesus, Your says, You are Always praying for us. Help me Lord. Please fill me with Your courage and keep me in Your peace. I pray to walk worthy of my calling, in Jesus name. Please send good kingdom support to me. Please give me a safe place to live and work, put the pieces of my life in order, Lord. I'm totally dependent on You, Father. I love you, Jesus. I give you all the Praise and the Glory for what You do in my life. Thank You for Your mercy on me, and for those who hear Your heart for me. in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my face, I feel like it keeps transforming and it’s bothering me please I ask that you ask God to help apply the new man he gave me and the new cell that is Jesus over all the earthly things that seek to bother me. Thank you mom Jesus Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
181
My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
152
Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom