Please pray for me getting to know ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    quote prayer faith trust help doubt fear protection direction decision Lord God morning prayer...jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer love relationship bless us with love Lord God that we may love as you love banner...jpg
    quote prayer love relationship bless us with love Lord God that we may love as you love banner...jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
161
Please pray for me to get the experience certificate today itself.
Replies
11
Views
493
The rental office is awaiting approval from the manager and a landlord verification God I pray that you open up the heavens and pour down a blessing. I know father God will not forsake me and I know God loves his children and will always take care of me I need you right now Father's God in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom