Please pray for me for getting an###

Regingrin

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me for getting an emergency leave from my company on the month of ###. I just want to attend my ### marriage & also looking for my marriage. I am confident that my lord will support and help me for fulfilling my requests.

AMEN
 
Thank you Father in heaven for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with our friend and their request and thank you that a mustard seed sized faith can move mountains and like Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered or agree he is in the midst and our heavenly Father will bring it to pass, forgive us of our sins and for any unbelief, help us to believe protect us all, direct our path, heal us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and I am from ### India. I don’t have a regular source of income job to meet my family and living requirements. Please pray for me to get regular income job to support my family.
Replies
8
Views
109
Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
161
First I want to thank you for this day and who you are in my life I am ### yrs old got sick and got evicted after ###yrs living there have a emotional support dog in need of emergency housing having a hard time getting another one
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom