Please pray for me for breakthrough Iam ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
178
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
83
Good morning... please pray for my financial breakthrough, I'm in need of ### to be able to breathe. I'm on the verge of giving up🙏🏽
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom