Please pray for me everyone. I am ### years ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me everyone. I am ### years old and a freshman in high school. I am having a lot of trouble in English class.

Due to some past events, my grades dropped to an F but I was able to bring it up to a B. But I got a bad grade on a quiz and essay so it dropped to a D. I really need an A for this class and seeing my B grade drop down to a D is really discouraging and disappointing, especially when I was so close to having an A.

My parents also have really high expectations for me, they got very upset when I got a B last semester and told me they expected to see an A next time.

My friends all have higher grades than me so it makes me feel even worse, especially when they brag about their grades.

Sorry this is so long, but please pray for me everyone. There isn't much time left till the class is over, which is pressuring me. There are still a few tests and exams but I'm not sure if I'll even be able to pass those. Thank you so much for even taking the time to read all of this.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
I am praying for you. High school can be a rough time so just hang in there.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM SUFFERING FROM TBC, EVERYDAY STARTING FROM EVENING I HAVE HEAD ACHE, FEVER AND COUGH, I AM HAVING HERBEL MEDICINR, PLEASE HELP ME TO GET CURE AND COME BACK TO MY NORMAL LIFE
Replies
8
Views
242
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR THE SERIOUS AND URGENT REQUESTS I HAVE LIFTED UP TO MY ABBA-DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME VERY SPECIFICALLY TODAY I NEED IMPORTANT HELP WITH SERIOUS AND URGENT MATTERS AND MAY MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD SEND JUST THE RIGHT HELP TO AND FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME AND I WISH TO...
Replies
5
Views
259
1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,521
Messages
16,777,744
Members
648,076
Latest member
Chreimarland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom