Please Pray For Me Brothers Nd Sisters ! ♥ :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have two kids and two months ago I wanted saved. I had a sexual relationship with a guy that I had been talking to. I know I shouldn't have, but please Lord, forgive me!

I am so freaking out. I don't need anymore kids; yes, they are a blessing, but this guy isn't responsible enough. I cry out that you may pray for me that I get my menstrual. I'm so scared I can't have another baby. I know it was my fault, but I promised the Lord I won't commit adultery until I get married.
 
Listen to these songs if you want. ###- Awesome with lyrics. ###- Same GOD (if He did it before) and ###-Oceans (where feet may fail)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help I feel hardened and growing increasingly less and less convicted of sin please pray that God would bring me a sound mind, forgive me and grant me repentance again please pray that he would restore to me the years that the enemy has stolen for Jesus Christ came so that we might have...
Replies
12
Views
171
Please I need your prayers concerning my life in the relationship I make with people who do not believe in Jesus Christ and hate Jesus as me being a Christ. I met a couple of who fight me when I make mention of the name of Jesus; they thought Jesus is not real and I make friends with those...
Replies
9
Views
324
I feel like I'm under attack on my health because I was given food from someone who is an unbeliever and I started feeling something strange then started spitting a lot of saliva and my mouth not feeling good. I need prayers for healing and deliverance from any bewitchment or spell they have...
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom