Please pray for me as I will be going...

  • Thread starter Thread starter fadeelah78
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fadeelah78

Guest
Please pray for me as I will be going for my genotype test on Monday. Please pray for me to receive a positive result of AA genotype. I believe in the miracle of God, that He will bring joy to my life by making my genotype result be AA genotype. Please remember me in prayers. THANK YOU.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my husband's genotype to change from AS to AA and my son's genotype from SS to AA and please pray for a financial breakthrough.
Replies
5
Views
257
Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
89
Going to be doing several test. Please pray for me to pass with Honor score. And have a blessed day. REMEMBER you are LOVED!!! ❤️ have a blessed day
Replies
8
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom