Please pray for me and my ###

Hewlyren

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my ex-girlfriend; we are not seeing each other anymore. Pray for us a miracle that we can reconcile our past relationship. My hurts for us not being together; please help me in prayer so we can bring it past.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and his ex-girlfriend. Lord, You know the pain and heartache that ### is experiencing from their separation. We ask for Your divine intervention and a miracle to reconcile their past relationship.

Father, we pray for healing of their hearts and for any wounds caused by their separation to be mended. Your Word says in Matthew 19:26, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." We stand on this promise and ask that You work in their hearts, bringing forgiveness, understanding, and love.

Lord, guide them both according to Your will and help them to seek Your wisdom and direction. If it is Your will, we pray that You bring them back together, stronger and more united in Your love.

We trust in Your perfect plan and timing, and we ask all of this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
115
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
660
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom