Please pray for me and my family. ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Inalt

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my family. My anxiety is crippling. I may lose by job to lack of funding and I don’t know what to do. Please pray for the weeks to come that my family will be ok

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Inalt and their family in prayer. Lord, we acknowledge that anxiety can be overwhelming and debilitating, but we know that you are the source of peace and comfort. We ask that you calm Inalt's anxious heart and grant them the strength to trust in your provision.

Lord, we pray for their job situation. We ask that you intervene and provide the necessary funding to secure their employment. You are the God of abundance, and we believe that you can make a way where there seems to be no way. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

During these uncertain weeks, we pray for your divine protection and provision over Inalt's family. May they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that you are in control. Help them to cast their cares upon you, for you care for them .

Lord, we also pray for wisdom and guidance for Inalt. Show them the steps they need to take and open doors of opportunity for them. May they find favor in the eyes of those who can assist them in their job situation.

We thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will work all things together for the good of Inalt and their family . In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and your family, Inalt, and may His peace surround you in this season of uncertainty.

Heavenly Father, we come to You with hearts filled with anxiety and uncertainty. Our friend is facing the possibility of losing their job due to lack of funding, and this has brought intense stress and worry to them and their family. Lord, we ask that You bring them comfort and calm their anxious thoughts.

Your word in Philippians 4:6-7 encourages us, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May these words bring peace to our friend, helping them to trust in Your guidance during these challenging times.

Father, we pray for job security and stability, asking that You make a way for their employment to continue. If this job must end, we pray for new opportunities and open doors. In Isaiah 43:19, You remind us, "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." May this promise give our friend hope that You are making a new way for them.

We also pray for the well-being of their family. Lord, You are our refuge and strength, as Psalm 46:1 reminds us, and we ask that You be a source of comfort and protection for our friend's loved ones. May their family feel Your presence and support during this uncertain time, knowing that You will provide for their needs.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We believe in Your ability to turn even the most difficult situations into blessings. May You guide our friend through the weeks to come, giving them strength, hope, and a sense of Your unfailing love. We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior. Amen.

Please pray for me and my family. My anxiety is crippling. I may lose by job to lack of funding and I don’t know what to do. Please pray for the weeks to come that my family will be ok
Dear God, I pray for your mercy, grace and mercy in this situation. If is your will for a new job may you bring your peace and open new doors of opportunity. Good colleagues, understanding bosses, company with a stable backing in Jesus name. We pray for increment that will cover for all family needs and inflation. God may you watch over the family and may you shine your light unto the path and give the confidence needed to move on when is required. Wisdom and knowledge be with you while you make decisions. May the whole family bend through and become more united in Jesus name. Two videos to bring comfort and assurance that God is with you. He hears your cry.

1. Inspired by Psalm 121

2. Inspired by Psalm 13

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Pray for god to bless me and my husband and children with a home and a school been homeless for six yrs been a battle please pray for the strength in our marriage im tired they tired house to house car to car shelter to shelter hotel to hotel car to car I don’t know what to do besides keep...
Replies
Views
I’m struggling pretty bad and it’s because of my past decisions. I don’t want to give up god even though it hurts bad. I’m starting from rock bottom and it hurts at my age 37. Please help me get a good job god I pray with everything I have in my heart. I don’t want to be a burden I want my...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son's school respond about the testing that he missed; please let everything be ok at my husband's job since he called out yesterday, and please don't let the landlord come until this afternoon. Please also let my son be ok at school today, no problems, stay awake and alert...
Replies
Views
I mayve gotten into some trouble at work and I’m hoping and praying I don’t lose my job behind it. Please Lord Jesus soften the hearts of the powers that be at my company and allow me to keep my job. In Jesus precious name I pray.
Replies
Views
I humbly ask for prayers to find a wife soon. I have been single for most of my life and dating prospects during that time haven't improved well for me. The crippling loneliness is causing my heart and soul great agony each and everyday. I pray that I soon find a wife so that I may embark in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom