K
kclimbaugh
Guest
Please pray for me and my family. I'm a single mother of one, and for the past five years I have been supporting myself, my daughter, and my mother. Recently my mother's invited her husband to live with us without my approval. He is not a good person and has proven that over the past twenty years he has been with my mother. They would not work or try and find a job. They would order paid preview movies and then hide the bill when it came in. My mother opened accounts in my name and buy things without my knowledge and now I get to pay for it all. Found that she was taken money out of my account when I asked her about it she said she was paying the bills with it. Not true! I asked them to leave my house after her husband found it funny to pull his pants down in front of my daughter and her friend. They would not leave so I called the police. Now I'm finding that all the money she took to pay bills with, she didn’t. I don’t have the over five thousand dollars to pay now and I'm letting it get to me so bad that it is affecting my job.
Please pray that I will be able to have our water turned back on by food and gas, and I don’t want to lose my job. I'm scared!
I feel that God has turned his back on me because I threw my mother and her husband out. What do I do?
Please pray that I will be able to have our water turned back on by food and gas, and I don’t want to lose my job. I'm scared!
I feel that God has turned his back on me because I threw my mother and her husband out. What do I do?
