Please Pray For Me And ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter psmith5074
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psmith5074

Guest
I have been out of work for some time now. I pray for a miracle tonight. Please pray that I will get some financial relief so that I am able to pay my mortgage, feed my son, help him to be able to afford the dental surgery he needs, and so that we are able to eat. Please pray that I get the financial means so that I can afford insurance as I have graves disease and will be running out of medication so and cannot afford to go to the dr.
 
Dear Lord please help them with their financial and medical needs for you are our great provider. Amen
 
Dear lord, I pray that you intervene in this family's life...please help ### find a job that will meet her needs for her and her family..this family is going through some tough times dear lord and they are weary and scared..stand by them and guide them and help ### to provide for her family..amen
 
Dear God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord ### struggles with money are stressful. He/She is in need to provide for their family. We know that You have all answers, and You always hear our prayers. Please shine Your infinite light into their life.

Bless ### with abundance so that his/her family may thrive. We thank You for blessings, past, present and future. And we pray You will always remind us when we forget

that our spirit and soul always dwell in Your good graces. Thank You oh Lord for hearing our prayer. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
My Friend,

Please Remember…You Are Still Under Construction!

None of us have made it. None of us are perfect. But God is making us…He is perfecting us for His Glory. Whatever you are going through or will go through, Keep Your Focus On God and what God says on the subject. Learn the lesson God is trying to teach you. Don’t waste the experience. Remember every circumstance, every problem, every test, or trial is filtered through the promise of Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 8:28.

This will work out for your good. All things will work out for your good. Why…Because You Love Him. Despite how bad the situation may look, God’s plans are still, and will always be, to prosper you, not to harm you. His plans are to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11). All things will work together for your good because you Love God and you are called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).

Remember this...This will work out for your good. You Have God’s Word On It! And God Can’t Lie!

Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Fill my heart and mind with faith, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. This will work out for my Good. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
412
Dear Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You this week. You see my heart, my effort, and my purpose. I pray that You bless my content with wider reach, more views, and genuine engagement. Lord, guide every post I create— may it inspire, uplift, and touch the hearts of many. Send the right...
Replies
12
Views
234
I just lost my job! All my bills and rent are due and I can’t pay anything! I have ### children and my husband is blind! I’m so tired frustrated hurt sad depressed that I don’t know how much longer I can continue on this way🙏🏼 God please have mercy on me and my family please bless me with more...
Replies
11
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom