Please Pray For Me And ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanlori21

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ###, ###, and ### to have a united family and to be closer through Jesus..God bless
 
Lord God, i solemnly pray for the request of this family.. may they always be with You.. and be reconciled to You. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
433
Dear Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You this week. You see my heart, my effort, and my purpose. I pray that You bless my content with wider reach, more views, and genuine engagement. Lord, guide every post I create— may it inspire, uplift, and touch the hearts of many. Send the right...
Replies
12
Views
237
I just lost my job! All my bills and rent are due and I can’t pay anything! I have ### children and my husband is blind! I’m so tired frustrated hurt sad depressed that I don’t know how much longer I can continue on this way🙏🏼 God please have mercy on me and my family please bless me with more...
Replies
11
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom