Please pray for me am going through ...

Please pray for me am going through a lot now am even consider suicide. Am a graduate, no job, my fiancee broke up with me, no helper, am just alone. I've prayed and fasted many time still no change, am really giving up, pls help me in prayer
My dear friend please don't give up sometimes your girlfriend break up with you for a reason sometimes God have a better person for you, you just have to trust God and wait. I was also deep in love with someone that was not for me because this was not the person that was supposed to be there. I prayed to God, I cried many nights, I had bad depression but thanks to God I met the person Jesus has for me and this changed everything. I told Jesus let His will be in my life.

All I can tell you is let go and let God, trust me He will show up. I was in a job I didn't like, I never used to get my full pay, it was really stressful and God was with me through it all. After a couple of years, I got a new job. Keep praying, God didn't make a mistake with you my brother, God is preparing you for something big in life, don't give up on God, He will never give up on you and don't dear make that mistake to commit suicide, that is the devil getting into your head but today those arrows of negativity the devil shoots at you in the name of Jesus I send it back. Keep thanking God for your new job, start preparing yourself for your new job and your new girlfriend to become your wife in the name of Jesus as of today, thank God and while you're at it start looking for a job and start sending out applications.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
207
I really need prayer right now for a situation that ### am going through right now. Prayers are greatly appreciated for this situation to be ended positive and peaceful. Asap.
Replies
8
Views
274
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom