Please pray for me. A sister in ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister ###. She hates me. ###. My husband ### ghosted me ### and our two daughters ### and ###. Grown now. Doing well. I need God’s help. I drank so much alcohol after my husband disappeared I was fired from my job of over ### years. Diagnosed with brain damage. I was arrested for...
Replies
6
Views
158
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
179
Please stand in prayer with me for my sister as she waits for her college allotment. The chances of her getting a seat seem very small right now, but we trust in Jesus and know that nothing is impossible with Him. Please pray that God opens the right doors, grants her a seat according to His...
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,660
Messages
16,779,107
Members
648,193
Latest member
Myrairorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom