Please pray for ###; may God enable us to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###; may God enable us to communicate once again after time apart away. may God bless ### and show him His great love and compassion. Thank you for praying, ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bible verses, God, enable me to obey your commands, commandments, and principles. Enable me to confess Jesus with my mouth. Enable me to pray for the Lord. Enable me to do what please the Lord. Remove pride from my life. Remove lust from my life. Remove lies and all other sins from my life...
Replies
7
Views
364
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months...
Replies
10
Views
109
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
8
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom