Please Pray For ###, ###'m Hurting So Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for me. I'm hurting extremely bad. I can't take this hurt, it feels like I'm about to explode inside.

Please pray for God to show and give ### the wisdom, that she hurt me extremely bad, because I love her with all of my heart, that her and ### is my life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need major rest, Lord. Please heal me from feet to head so I get good sleep and protect our travels. Bless us with protection, peace, no chaos, lies, manipulation, bullying. Fight your battles, help me to stand my ground, remove the blinders off of their eyes and to your truths. Please bless our...
Replies
7
Views
331
Anxiety and depression and I'm hurting bad. Please pray the pain stop and I can get things done today. Please also pray someone will come help me with my ### I have chronic pain. ###
Replies
7
Views
411
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom