please pray for love companionship to come into my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for love and companionship, seeking the right partner who will treat the requester with respect and special care in Jesus' name.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The only father in heaven I pray to thank you for this day that you have made and I want to be glad in it I want to be set free I want to be thankful and all that I do and all that you do for me I'll just give you all the praise and honor for you bring me this far thank you for your many...
Replies
6
Views
342
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
145
Dear Heavenly Father My Abba-Daddy-God In Jesus's Name I Pray For A Godly Companion To Be Sent To Me Thank-You Everyone For Your Prayers For Me About This It Is Very Hard To Be Soo All Alone In Life Everyday PLEASE SEND ME THIS MIRACLE SOON THANK-YOU GOD Amen xox
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom