Please pray for little ### to be placed back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for little ### to be placed back with her mom and taken out from foster care. ### her mom is fighting the system to get little ###. The MDT meeting is on Monday ### at ###. Please pray that the meeting goes in their favor and they let ### come home with her mom. Thank you, God Bless.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Father God, Please grant this child favor and place her according to your will, plan, and purpose for her life. Father please place a hedge of protection around the child and grant her favor and mercy. Father we seek your justice Father. Thank You Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I don’t even know what to say except please. Please help ###. She’s just a little girl. She should be worrying about toys and cartoons — not chemo and hospital rooms. Seeing her go through this just doesn’t feel fair. Right now, wherever she’s lying in that hospital bed, I’m asking You to...
Replies
9
Views
238
Kindly pray for little outreach tonight... *That God first is with the individual team members throughout our day *Unity and fellowship -- by this all people will know we are his disciples if we have love we for one another, Jn 13:35. *Anointing breaks yokes, Spirit opens hearts, gifts (words...
Replies
8
Views
174
Last night in preparation for "Little Christmas," a dinner with my dad, my niece and her two children, I prepared homemade macaroni and cheese for the first time in my life. It came out delicious -- or so I thought. See, this morning when I heated up a portion, it was not the same macaroni and...
Replies
19
Views
510
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom