Please Pray For ### Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopee

Humble Servant
Almighty Father i thank you for everything.

Almighty Father i pray for the good health of my kids, i pray that you heal them all of their sickness, bless them, guide them, protect them, grant them wisdom, and cover them with the precious blood of Jesue in Jesus name Amen.

Almighty Father i thank and praise youe name Amen
 
Father I thank you for this family. I pray that you would bless them with health and strength. I pray that you would heal these children of any sickness, disease or infirmity. I pray father that you would give their parents divine wisdom regarding their care. I pray that you would keep every member of this family safe and sound free of all harm and danger. I plead the blood of Jesus over every single life. I pray that you would plant a hedge of protection around them. I pray that you would meet all of this family financial need. I pray that you would bless every area of their children's lives. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, your word says our children will be taught of you and great shall be the peace of our children. May you grant his kids wisdom, protection and good health in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
```html


God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name that you will honor this prayer request.



Let’s Pray…God I thank You for loving me. Lord you told me in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. God I praise you for what You are doing and will do in my life. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desire, determination, know how, strength, and power to spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally take excellent care of myself and all that You have blessed me with for the Glory Of God. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. We can’t do this without Your help and guidance Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our thoughts, our actions, our words, our footsteps, and everything that we take into our mind, body, and spirit.



I loose peace over our mind and thoughts. Let your precious Holy Spirit begin to saturate each one of us, wrapping us in a blanket of peace. I thank you for victory because we serve a God that will do exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. Place a hedge of protection around us and cover us in Your blood Lord. I ask these things in Jesus mighty name, Amen.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter and my son get along better stop arguing. My daughter stop saying that she is going kick him out from her house. My son need help with his anger, and other issues problems. I don't like when my daughter and my son get big argue. I want my son live with us.
Replies
11
Views
360
I pray Lord and watch over my daughter and my son gave them guidance and protection let me know evil home come to them don't let them be real bad influences let them do well in school and I make good choices in life hold their hand every step of the way cover them with the blood of Jesus on the...
Replies
6
Views
106
I pray little to watch over my daughter and my son give them protection let no evil home come to them hold her hand every step of the way let him see the light cover them with the blood of Jesus on top of it to the bottom of their feet. Let him make your choices in life don't let them be around...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom