Please pray for ###, it's been 7 ...

Karpema

Humble Servant
Please pray for me, it's been 7 years my man has given me so much. Each and every second I live in tense. I want to bring him near to God, but he gets angry when I want to take him to prayer house.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please don't be disappointed, God will hear your prayers in His time, may God transform your husband as per His perfect will in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Your concerned for your man was evident in what you shared, and be assured of my prayers for him, asking the Lord to draw him close to Himself into a personal relationship. May God grant the desires of your heart according to His will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for around 15 years but I have not felt real peace for a while now no matter how much I pray or others praying for me I haven't felt peace, I wonder if you can pray for Jesus to guide me into perfect peace and for him to surround me with peace I can feel. Thanks, ###
Replies
6
Views
138
Today I thought about writing a letter to God telling Him how I am feeling. This March month has been super challenging for me. No job update, mental, emotional, physical, financial, relationship challenges… Today has been a little tough, just crying out to God saying help me and give me...
Replies
8
Views
196
Stand with me in prayer today my dentist appt to see if they can give me temporary cap my front tooth broke and later I need implants I have some insurance coverage I'm a little scared but I know Jesus is with me I need him to give me a good appointment today
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom