Please pray for a major breakthrough in my workplace and marriage. I’ve worked in corporate jobs for 30 years and am currently completely miserable. I face daily bullying, invasion of privacy, and racist remarks from a coworker, yet HR and my boss completely ignore the situation. I feel trapped...
Please pray for me in the workplace, pray that I will be equipped to complete all assignments and accomplish all the tasks I need to do. I am training for manager so please pray that other managers will step aside and allow me to do what I need for the job that they know can be very hard at...
Please join me in prayer for my workplace. Pray for all managers and leaders, from corporate leadership to supervisors and team leads. Ask God to remove all evil influences, strife, confusion, corruption, and demonic forces from the workplace. Pray that the Lord will touch their hearts, soften...