Please pray for ### I want to start my business.. ###'m

Ku Noo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me I want to start my business..
I'm waiting on Lord Jesus Christ to intervene..
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Grants come through to start my business today. Hope is healed and anxiety, depression is removed. The spirit of heaviness leaves me, my family, and our pets today. I don’t have to worry or concern about myself, my family, and our pets with Satanic dark black magic games of being in the walls...
Replies
6
Views
172
I just started my own business. I'm praying for unemployment starting this week. I pray the Lord keeps me focused and provides me with a lot of opportunities to make money. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
519
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom