Please pray for ###, I need your prayer now, I am scared and ###.

Khikhi

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###, need ###'s prayer now, am scared and helpless. Please pray for ### so that ### could be free from any health diseases. Please please, pray for ### for ### so that God can forgive ###'s sins and touch ### and anoint ###. Please ### have come to ### with full hope.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers to be protected I did the right thing I thought a few months ago about hit a situation but now my personality and spirit has been getting worse like a monster. I think I am losing my mind and I would like you to pray for ###, please church family.
Replies
8
Views
155
To much to go into. I just need a miracle before Thursday.. I am scared and worried.
Replies
7
Views
282
Please Lord protect me from gossip and keep my name out of their mouths.
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom