please pray for ### i need a job urgently im sitting

eben white

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ### i need a job urgently im sitting at home for one year and a month now
 
I know you are struggling. I understand. What are you wanting to do job wise? Get out there and apply. You have nothing to lose. God will lead you. Trust him.
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My youngest son ###, who completed his MS studies at USA, He needs FULL TIME JOB at USA, By the grace of GOD my Son ### in the inter 1st round completed. They called for further interviews, please pray he should get this Job. Thanking you for your prayers; God answered them, and you got job...
Replies
9
Views
137
I need a full time job asap urgently I need to get off of nights I ask for prayer in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
394
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for everyone that I sat literally 2 feet away or less from at a restaurant not become ill or sick. I was at a restaurant today with ### and ### and they are up there in years but because we were at a table where you have to sit close to each other, I sat...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom