Please pray for ### I know it's wrong to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter loren
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loren

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal strength and guidance in dealing with feelings of hurt and disrespect in a relationship. The individual is seeking divine intervention for their boyfriend's cousin to change his behavior and for their boyfriend to show more respect and understanding. The request emphasizes the desire for the boyfriend to recognize the impact of his actions and to value the relationship.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
dear ###, i will pray to the Father for you but i also want to offer advice. although you likely have heared it before, i want to say that if he is not rejecting the pictures, he is instead rejecting you. in wich case you may want to spend some one on one time with God to see if this man is even right for you. i will pray for you. God bless
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Evening everyone, I am l praying for all of you. May the Lord bless you and keep you. Yes, there are struggles/trials that we go through in this life. It is not easy. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that you all are able to get through each day one second at a time with his help. God...
Replies
9
Views
326
I know it's weird or maybe even delusional, but I know in my heart that he's the one that God chose for me. I feel it even if he doesn't want to see me anymore. I thought I'd be alone forever but when I met him, I saw a future with him. Please pray for ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
329
I know it’s been a long time since I have prayed with you from good people and I must say since that time I have been doing well thanks be to God but now I’m in need of prayer for my son and my close friend. My son is being held back in the 9th grade and it hurts him and it hurts me as well...
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom