please pray for ### health to get fully healed ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter neicey
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neicey

Guest
please pray for ### health to get fully healed and that ### may get a loan from the bank that ### tax office uses so that ### may tithe and pay all ### past due bills thank u
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord you desire that we prosper in all things and have good health even as our souls prosper. 3 John 1:2. I declare healing upon this person and may you supply all her needs in Jesus' name.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Dear Lord, please do a healing work in her body and may ### grow in faith through the reading of Your word daily. Please send Your godfearing servants across her path so they can help and encourage ### and if she is not connected to a church, may she find the one that You want her to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen and amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hit a child with my car yesterday and I really pray that she fully recovers from life support without any brain damage. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
222
I fell down while cycling just now and I’m going overseas in ### days for school trip! My foot seems to be sprained so I really want it to be okay by the time I go overseas amen
Replies
7
Views
278
Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom