Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for ### and all on this site who need healing in one or more of those areas. Also for a good night sleep tonight and every night for ### and all on this site who have trouble sleeping. Thank you. God bless you.
 
FATHER YOU HEAR THS REQUEST, WOULD YOU ANSWER IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for the physical, mental & emotional well-being, healing of head, hand, throat, chest, backbone, stomach & whole body pain, weakness & physical disability, to be mentally & emotionally peaceful & calm, powerful & strong, stability as a powerful Project Manager in office or...
Replies
5
Views
304
Father, heal me physically, mentally, emotionally and psychologically. Take away this pains and weakness, take away fear, anxiety and depression from me in the name of Jesus, Amen
Replies
7
Views
411
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night and a peaceful day yesterday. He did well with his meals last night and ended up having a peaceful restful night. Thank you everyone who are faithfully praying for my son. He has been improving beautifully...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom