Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for ### and all on this in need of healing in one or more of those areas. Also please pray that ### sleep well tonight and every night and the same prayer for all on this site in need of it. Thank you.
 
I PRAY THAT THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION WILL KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT WILL... SUPPLIES ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY ..FINANCIAL NEEDS EMOTIONAL AND HEALING IN YOUR PHYSICAL BODIY..IN JESUS AMEN
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for the physical, mental & emotional well-being, healing of head, hand, throat, chest, backbone, stomach & whole body pain, weakness & physical disability, to be mentally & emotionally peaceful & calm, powerful & strong, stability as a powerful Project Manager in office or...
Replies
5
Views
300
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
8
Views
132
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom