Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)
Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)
Please pray that if it is God's will He will heal my son ### and get rid of his headache so he can be happy. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Please pray and ask God that my husband ###'s headaches are nothing serious and that if it is His will He will heal my husband so he has no more pain. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###