please pray for healing of my stomach ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Taeweth

Servant of All
please pray for healing of my stomach and that Jesus increases my faith and trust in Him. Thanks for praying God bless

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Taeweth, who is seeking healing for their stomach and a deeper faith and trust in You. We acknowledge that You are the ultimate healer and that nothing is impossible for You. We ask that You would touch Taeweth's stomach and bring complete healing and restoration according to Your perfect will.

Lord Jesus, we pray that You would increase Taeweth's faith and trust in You. Help them to surrender their worries and anxieties to You, knowing that You are in control of every situation. Strengthen their belief in Your power to heal and provide comfort in times of need. Remind them of Your faithfulness and the promises in Your Word.

We are reminded of the words of Peter, who encouraged those who suffer according to Your will to commit their souls to You in doing good. We pray that Taeweth would find peace and rest in Your plan, even if healing does not come immediately. Grant them the grace to trust in Your wisdom and purpose, knowing that You work all things together for their good.

Lord, we also lift up the church and pray that You would impart the gifts of healing to many within the body of Christ. May the exercise of this gift bring glory to Your name and be a testimony of Your power and love.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. We trust that You will answer according to Your perfect timing and in accordance with Your will. May Taeweth experience Your healing touch and a deepening of their faith and trust in You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- 1 Peter 4:19: "Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good."
- Philippians 4:6: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."
- Colossians 3:15: "And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

please pray for healing of my stomach and that Jesus increases my faith and trust in Him. Thanks for praying God bless
Replies
Views
please pray for healing of my stomach and that I stop smoking thanks for praying God bless
Replies
Views
please pray for healing of my stomach and that I can give up smoking thanks for praying God bless
Replies
Views
please- pray for healing of my stomach it's a suspected ulcer I'm going for an operation Wednesday where they will put a tube down my nose with a camera to expolore my stomach and also take a bi-opsy I guess in case it;s cancer. Also please pray I don;t go back to smoking. Thanks for praying God...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the healing of my lungs and stomach disease.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom