Please pray for healing of my ### illness and ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am sick and I am having a bad sore throat. Please heal me. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
124
Prayer for ### that God will hill me from ms disease
Replies
7
Views
158
I'm still going through a terrible issue. My Mother and my sisters are telling me to go to get inpatient care at a hospital. I refuse this!! due to a previous incident of a 2 month stay I had at an inpatient hospital. The doctors and nurses were extremely rude to me and one MD doctor even said...
Replies
7
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom