Please pray for healing in wrist and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
92
Several weeks ago, I began to feel pain in my left hand and wrist. I thought it was arthritis being that I'm a ### year old woman. No, this feels different. I've got an appointment with my ortho on Friday for an unrelated issue. I plan on telling him about my pain. When I look at my hand, I...
Replies
10
Views
133
Especially my left wrist, please pray for complete healing also pray all the wart and skin tags to heal, I have been wearing duck tape but it’s taking forever to heal
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom