Please Pray For Healing In My Relationship With My ### In Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

avangeline

Humble Prayer Partner
I have had a very bad falling out with my sister-in-law. I have tried desperately to mend our relationship. We were both to blame for the disintegration of our relationship; however, she seems unwilling to forgive or want any kind of relationship with me despite my continued advances and efforts. Please pray that her heart will be softened and that we can mend what has been broken. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Dear father in heaven, we come together in agreement for this prayer request. Lord only you know each and every heart. We ask father that we all be guided by your holy spirit in all that we say and do. Give us wisdom and sound judgement. Give us the gift of discernment in all our relationships with one and other. Above all Lord, help us stay in peace, knowing that you are in complete control. Thank you for the privilege of being able to come boldly before your throne in prayer. We ask that through the power of your holy spirit we remain always in faith, and love, toward you. Living in accordance, and in obedience to your commandments. Help us always dear Lord to do what we can, and to leave what we cannot do, TO YOU. Father may we always have a spirit of humility and gratitude for the things we have, for the many blessings we so often take for granted, for the people in our lives that love and care for us. Father our greatest and most precious caregiver is you. You are a good God who loves us and wants only the very best for us. We thank you father for the precious gift of salvation, secured for us by the spotless, perfect, sinless, Lamb of God, your son Jesus Christ. Help us, we pray to stay always in faith, ready and receptive to the promptings of your holy spirit in all our circumstances. WE LOVE YOU LORD BECAUSE YOU LOVED US FIRST. We thank you for your strength, that enables us to overcome, and we thank you father for your amazing grace, and peace. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for reconciliation in my relationship with partner of ### year's. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, who said, “No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6), I ask our Heavenly Father to bring healing where there is...
Replies
16
Views
406
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
369
Please God I pray please restore my relationship with ###. I love him so much and I can't take the pain of not having him in my life. Please heal him so that way he can come into my life again. Please allow him to message me as I miss talking to him and feeling his embrace. And when our paths...
Replies
6
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom