Please pray for healing from severe neck injury & ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandra789

Prayer Partner
Please pray for healing from severe neck injury & other health problems. Prayers for healing from depression. That there will be a doctor who can help.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that God grants ### relief from all pain and health problems. I pray the depression will be alleviated, so that ### may once again learn to live in joy, to love and praise God. I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### from ### ### ### i am experiencing strange severe kidneys and waist pains and dizziness in my body please stand with me in prayers i am going to the clinic to visit the doctor for medical checkups to know what is really wrong with me in Jesus Christ name may the Almighty use to...
Replies
10
Views
244
Please, I ask for urgent prayers for me. Since I was a child I have always dreamed of being fully healthy and living like others, free to enjoy life. My heart problems stole much of my childhood and last year I was finally healed from them and felt the joy of freedom. I didn’t even get a chance...
Replies
7
Views
184
Pls urgently pray for my brother ### who is having severe depression and gets so angry that he wants to lash out at everyone especially the close family members who are trying to help him. In his depressed mind he thinks we are all against him. We are not against him and are not his enemies...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom