Please pray for healing from eye inflammatory conjunctivis; thanking ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
219
No nausea. No diarrhea. No gastritis. No acid reflux. No PMS or digestive issues. No menopause issues/symptoms. Normal moderate period. Periods regular, not coming too early like now. 17 days instead of 28-30 days. Period not to come or last during my beach vacations -...
Replies
8
Views
449
awake and up at night with foot complaint and pain, far from doctor and pharmacy, may there be no infection, please pray for healing from the Lord. in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom