please pray for healing for ### from fibroids

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my sister ### she is going for fibroid operation and her womb is swollen.please pray that Jesus heals her and her operation be successful in Jesus name. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
210
I want God to heal me of fibroids and bless me with the fruit of the womb.
Replies
9
Views
347
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I kindly ask for your prayers. My HPV test results show the virus is still present in my body. This marks the 4th year of my journey, trusting and waiting for my body to clear it completely. Please pray with me that when I go for my Pap smear and ultrasound...
Replies
9
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom