Please pray for ###; he has stage 4 cancer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for total healing for ###, young mother with stage 4 cancer. She has a ### yr old and a ### year old. She is struggling emotionally. Please lift her up in pray for total healing. Please prayer for her husband for strength during this challenging time.
Replies
7
Views
179
My ### yr old daughter, ###, was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer Nov. 20###. She has a ### year old and a ### year old. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Pray for her husband ### for strength and. They are Christians. Please pray for a healing...
Replies
11
Views
450
My ### yr old daughter, ###, was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer Nov. 20###. She has a ### year old and a ### year old. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Pray for her husband ### for strength and. They are Christians. Please pray for a healing...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom