Please pray for ###. Having emergency surgery. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAYG64

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###. Having emergency surgery. I pray for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a family friend who is undergoing ### for ###. I ask any and all reading this to please pray for ###. She's one of the kindest, most giving people I've ever met. She's worked with the homeless for years putting the Lord's teachings into actions. Her kids need her still and I'm worried for...
Replies
9
Views
166
Lord, Please be with my friend's daughter. She is undergoing emergency surgery right now to fix her torn bowel. Guide her surgeon to do his best work so she makes a full and speedy recovery. Lord Jesus, I pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort my friend and give him hope during this difficult time...
Replies
7
Views
647
Humbly asking for prayers for my dog ### as she recovers from surgery. She had a twisted stomach, luckily we got her to the emergency vet quickly and they were able to perform life-saving surgery. Please pray with us for Jesus' healing touch. Thank you 🙏
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom