Please pray for ###, ### having a lot of problems...

  • Thread starter Thread starter loren
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loren

Guest
Please pray for me, I'm having a lot of problems. Pray God will heal me, please.
 
Dear God:

Bless your child with the gift of peace and a faith to trust in You; that no matter what comes he/she is able to claim the victory that is already won by the love of Jesus Christ at the cross.  Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, for this time I want to say thank you for your servant ###. At the moment she's overwhelmed by the problems surrounding her life. I therefore ask you Redeemer King to take care of those burdens. Straighten all bent ways in her path and grant her sufficient grace to carry on. Father, take that yoke of suffering away from her. This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a lot of pain internally and need healing. Please also pray God’s Grace and Mercy on my
Replies
9
Views
144
I've been having a lot of problems with Acid lately, I have to go to Drs a lot, Did Ultrasound Endoscopy and Colonoscopy, took medicines but nothing seems to be working, so I pray that God heals me ### please help me
Replies
6
Views
333
Tremendous pain to under foot and pod Dr not available for almost another couple months. Prayers to find what the devil stole or lost that it seems impossible to find please Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom