please pray for ###, ### have ###, please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want become very slim permanently. I have hypothyroidism. Please pray for my healing. I want become extremely very slim.
Replies
7
Views
334
Father I pray for protection upon my own energy. I pray to have these 4 kitten to be adopted asap. And to leave with no hicups or delays before summer right after in June in JESUS name amen. The LORD knows all details amen. I pray ### just mind her own business. Shes super nosy. in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
251
To all my prayer warriors please pray for me, praying that I don’t have colon or rectal cancer please pray any cancer or sickness away from my body, I’m making an appointment for a colonoscopy please keep me in prayer IN JESUS HOLY NAME I PRAY AMEN THANK YOU LORD!!!
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom