Please pray for God to win the hearts of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Babajoel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Babajoel

Guest
Please pray for God to win the hearts of this nation (###) back to Himself. We were asked to pray this prayer two years ago around the coast of ###, starting from ### and to ### and thru ### and back to ### which lasted 7 days. Join us in prayer.

Baba ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord I pray you win the hearts of people in these areas to yourself and save their souls for the glory of your name in Jesus' name
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
151
My package was placed on hold at customs. I do not carry any contraband. My shipment left Nigeria on April 10th and finally got to customs on May 9th. The shipper said it was going under clearance and after about a week he said it had been transferred to Health Canada. I wasn't the only person...
Replies
15
Views
318
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:30 – “My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 30:30, Job describes the physical toll his suffering has taken on his body. His skin “grows black and peels,” and he...
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom