Please pray for God to restore our finances and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mseben

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for God to restore our finances and get us out of debt. Help my marriage, restore our relationship as well. I feel all alone in this, I'm fearful and sad all the time. I've prayed for so long.
 
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

Just think that is Jesus Christ personally calling you to Himself. Oh, how He cares for you. I pray you will really take all your doubts and fears to Him right now. Just count on Him to do exactly what He says He will do and have faith from now on that you are not alone and without hope. Father God, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that You will answer the cries of all sincere hearts that are seeking You at this time. Bless them Lord I pray. Amen.
 
May God, in God's timing, always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and God shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord (Psalm 27:14)! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for always, and forever more, bless me with the desires of my heart, that is the will of God for my life, in Your perfect timing. God let Your encouragement, favor, peace, protection, prosperity, healing, and inner healing power rest in and upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with and cause me to walk in truth, love, forgiveness, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Let my lifestyle be a light of beauty unto You Lord in this dark world.

Consume and snuggle me in the compartments of Your heart and mind O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my purpose in life. The purpose You created for. I want my God destiny. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us all to come to know You better, love You more, and live a lifestyle pleasing unto You. Use us all for the Glory of God. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband lost his job a couple months ago and it has been so hard on his well-being. Please pray that he may rebuild his confidence, make wise choices, and to heal his mind from depression. Please pray that he might find a job that provides for us well. Pray that as I apply for full time jobs...
Replies
10
Views
180
Lord thank you for all the help you have given us to support us this far in our finances. Lord help ### and ### with our finances. Please help us to grow in our financial abundance. Lord heal and wake us up from any stubbornness, slothfulness, and unproductiveness. Please open our hearts and...
Replies
8
Views
310
Father, we ask for a restoration of first love, Rev 2:4. Help us "repent and do the things we did at first," when we were first saved (love You most and love our neighbors, Mk 12:30-31. Extra grace to pray & study the Bible so we can memorize Your Word, have extra grace to pray so we can share...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,927
Members
649,429
Latest member
Jeiraenard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom