avonmora
Servant
Dear Father, I come asking for You to provide justice to the cruel way that ### treated me at the end of our relationship.
Father please deal with him righteously and provide justice to my cause and make his heart see how cold-hearted and cruel he was to me. Father please provide justice to this situation that I can see. I just want to know if I really mattered and have closure and know that he understands how heartless he was to me. Lord please help me heal and that our hearts would ultimately be reconciled to one another if it is Your will. In the meantime I ask to be patient, and that I would no longer have the desires to be with someone who treated me like I was nothing and disregarded me like everything we shared didn't matter.
Father You know my heart and understand where I'm coming from. Please let justice be done unto him
In Jesus name, Amen
Father please deal with him righteously and provide justice to my cause and make his heart see how cold-hearted and cruel he was to me. Father please provide justice to this situation that I can see. I just want to know if I really mattered and have closure and know that he understands how heartless he was to me. Lord please help me heal and that our hearts would ultimately be reconciled to one another if it is Your will. In the meantime I ask to be patient, and that I would no longer have the desires to be with someone who treated me like I was nothing and disregarded me like everything we shared didn't matter.
Father You know my heart and understand where I'm coming from. Please let justice be done unto him
In Jesus name, Amen
