Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Byrnyk

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for God to heal me from the diseases that I have. I was born with a hereditary disease that has caused a lot of pain and sorrow in my life.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Byrnyk and their prayer request for healing from the diseases they have been born with. Lord, you are the ultimate healer, and we believe in your power to bring restoration and wholeness to Byrnyk's body.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases." We claim this promise for Byrnyk today, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

We pray that you would touch Byrnyk's body with your healing hand, removing every trace of pain and sorrow caused by this hereditary disease. We ask for complete restoration and renewal, both physically and emotionally. May your healing power flow through every cell, tissue, and organ, bringing about a miraculous transformation.

Lord, we also pray for strength and comfort for Byrnyk during this challenging time. Help them to trust in your unfailing love and to find peace in your presence. Surround them with your peace that surpasses all understanding .

We thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We believe that you are working behind the scenes, orchestrating healing and restoration for Byrnyk. May your name be glorified through this testimony of healing.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

My brother Haniel Hymn has been experiencing right side chest pain for weeks now and it has caused me so much anxiety as an older sister. Please help me pray for complete healing, financial provision for a hospital check up, and that the Lord would protect him from any fatal diseases. Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I need prayer please I’m in a lot of pain. My autistic son has been very negative for two days and has caused me great pain. Thanks Nicolette Goudie
Replies
Views
I pray that God should heal me from any kind of disease and sickness in my body and I pray for Long life in good health and wealth
Replies
Views
Please pray for God to heal my broken heart. I’ve been here before. I’ve seen God heal me. Each time his people touch and agree with me, we bombard heaven and God shows up! I need you guys to do it again for me and with me! I’ve been going through the same heartache caused by the same person for...
Replies
Views
Pls pray that I heal from traumas, traumas of fear, traumas of humiliation and embarrasement, traumas of betrayal, traumas of "doing everything wrong" people have said words of bad faith over my life and it has given me a lot of fear rooted in childhood traumas and it has paralyzed me moving...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom