Please pray for ###. ### go to the doctor tomorrow and

Leeg1325

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me. I go to the doctor tomorrow and she needs to update my long term disability. Please pray she notate my file correctly so I can continue getting LTD benefits. I am very ill. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother has a doctor appt tomorrow. Please pray for good news with her lab work and no concerns. Please pray that her kidney function has increased. Please, please, please, please pray that tomorrow’s visit is all positive!
Replies
6
Views
332
Dear sister and brothers in Christ. Pray on today's 21st and tomorrow's 22nd day trauma doctor and neurosurgery doctor's appointment. In Jesus name I ask healing and give the wisdom for doctors to help me with weakness and paralyzing symptoms as I fell and had whiplash on my neck. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨...
Replies
12
Views
344
Go back to work tomorrow after a big mistake. Please let it be okay. . I’m anxiety ridden and ruined the whole weekend since I couldn’t get it off my mind!
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom